Dear colleagues,

One of our Board’s objectives for 2014 was to explore more inclusive gatherings, as our chapter has a widely dispersed membership and we enjoy communing with our colleagues in other chapters, as well.

We now have a Google Hangout…with Google listed as a forthcoming event.

I hope that you can join us.

ci_logo_black copy (3)

Monday November 24, 2014

5:00pm EST Hangout with ARLIS/NY & Google Cultural Institute

More about Hangouts:

https://support.google.com/hangouts/

About Google Cultural Institute:

https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/home