With my thanks to Eve Sinaiko for alerting me to this initiative and call-to-action by CAA.

Christine L. Sundt, Editor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eve Sinaiko <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Copyright reform
To: [log in to unmask]

For people who use images in teaching and research:

http://www.collegeart.org/advocacy/2014/11/25/soliciting-sign-on-for-dmca-%C2%A7-1201-rulemaking/

Regards,

Eve Sinaiko

NYC

_________________

Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation

PO Box 5316

Eugene OR 97405-0316 - USA
phone: 541.485.1420
VR Web site: http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/
csundt(at)mindspring(dot)com or
csundt(at)gmail(dot)com

http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/gvir20/current

EDITORIAL (VR 29-4, December 2013): "Research Resources at our Fingertips"
FREE ACCESS - View full text Download full text

DOI:10.1080/01973762.2013.846774