[cid:D6AC8DF7-0270-4D6C-B8A7-B826279246B2]

Greetings!

The ARLIS/NA-Mountain West chapter would like to invite you to participate in our annual virtual conference. The theme for this year is Testing the Waters: Professional Experimentation in the Arts and Art Librarianship. In keeping with this theme, our conference is trying an experimental new format that includes both asynchronous and synchronous components. Here’s how it works:

  *   Presentations have been recorded ahead of time and uploaded to the conference website so that you, the participant, can watch them all at your own pace.
  *   Live discussions boards, bios, pictures, slidedecks and other links are included for each presenter page.
  *   A live Q&A will be held on December 5th, 9-11:30am MST. This will allow everyone to interact directly with the presenters with any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have. If you are not able to attend, this session will also be recorded for everyone to enjoy later.

To join us for our conference, simply visit the ARLIS/NA-MW website and sign up today<http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/confs/2014/reg.html>. Price of admission is $20 for chapter members and $30 for everyone else. Participants will be enrolled in the conference via their email address and will have unlimited access to the site and the presentations.

Please sign up today and participate in this experimental new conference!

Regards,

Luke Leither
Vice Chair, ARLIS/NA Mountain West Chapter

------
Luke Leither
Art and Architecture Librarian

J. Willard Marriott Library