Dear ARLIS-L members,

I am seeking a copy of the following article on behalf of one our painting conservators:

Hours, Madeleine. Contribution aÌ l'eìtude de Gustave Courbet. Annales / Laboratoire de Recherche des Museìes de France / Laboratoire de Recherche des Museìes de France <Paris>. 1973, 5.

If you are able to provide assistance, we would be grateful! Please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] with any information or questions.

Thank you,

Abby

Abby Dansiger

Librarian

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young

Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118

p 415.750.7603

e [log in to unmask] | famsf.org