Dear colleagues,

Our museum is looking to develop and streamline records management policies and procedures regarding retension schedules and archiving of email communication.  If any of you have already gone through this process and come up with solid policies and procedures and are will ing to share, please reply to me off list.  If others are interested, I am happy to summarize and share on list.

Many thanks,

Eric

Eric M. Wolf

Head Librarian