We (Univ of Michigan) do have this in print and I'll be making a better
scan for Mark later today.

(for those interested in early architectural journals, the title is
*Architecture:
the professional architectural* *monthly*)

Rebecca

--
Rebecca Price
Architecture, Urban Planning & Visual Resources Librarian