Good morning,

If anyone has this auction catalog, and would be willing to send me a scan of the lot described, my researcher and I would be most grateful:

Christie's sale  7387 on 26 October 1992 at New York East.
Lot 84, “A Tittensor-type pearlware figure group c1815.  Modelled as two children standing beside a pedestal with an oak tree in a jardiniere, splashed in blue, brown, ochre and green on a stepped base (base chipped) – 6.25in (16cm) high”.

Many thanks,

Emily

Emily Guthrie
NEH Librarian, Printed Book & Periodical Collection
Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
PH: 302.888.4630
FAX: 302.888.3367