From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Blank
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] RFID and larger collections

Greetings all,

If you or your institution have recently tagged a larger collection (let's say >75,000 vols.), have installed a self-checkout station(s), have an RFID security system in place, and are using an RFID inventory control module, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter P. Blank
Head Librarian

650.725.1038 Voice
650.725.0140 Fax
artlibrary.stanford.edu
Current Exhibition: Recent Acquisitions in American Art : Featuring writings by students
and faculty in the Department of Art & Art History