On behalf of the executive team of the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter I would like to offer my congratulations to Jenna Dufour, MLIS candidate at the University of British Columbia, on being awarded the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Meeting Travel Award.

Jenna's enthusiasm for the field, her want to engage with others in the profession, and commitment to her peers (she was involved in the creation of the student group AMALA: Art and Music Archivists and Librarians Association at UBC), were all contributing factors to our decision.

Please join me and the rest of the Northwest Chapter executive board in congratulating Jenna!

Traci Timmons, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Learn/Library/SAM.asp

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4pm

POP DEPARTURES / Oct 9 – Jan 11

CITY DWELLERS: CONTEMPORARY ART FROM INDIA / Aug 30 – Feb 15

Get tickets today at visitsam.org/tickets