All,

I was recently selected to be a participant of a collaborative learning community charged with discovering the most effective use of tablet devices for instruction, reference, and research consultations here at the University of Kansas Libraries.  I am wondering if any of you use tablets in your libraries for instruction, reference, or research consultations and if so how?  Do you find using tablets at work successful? Why or why not?

Also if you have any apps that you frequently use on your tablet please share, especially for art history and visual art.  I am aware of the recent article by Cathryn Cooper in Art Documentation Spring 2014 and the Josef Albers app.

Thanks,

Andi Back

Library Manager

Art and Architecture Library