Greetings all- I would like to prepare a summary of responses in relation to the survey of architecture libraries  that I sent out almost a month ago. After an initial flurry of activity I continue to receive one or two responses on a weekly basis. So the survey has not been closed. However, please continue this a final call. If you have not responded yet to this survey, I would encourage you to do so. I would like to close the survey by the beginning of day, Monday, November 3. So you have until then to enter any information. After that I will prepare a summary of responses to share with all the relevant lists. I hope this information will give us a look at the state of architecture libraries. Best, Barbara Opar

Here is the link,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RHDYS5P