From: "Maria E. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday 22 October 2014 10:03 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] VHS Collections

Excellent idea...and here is link to many of those resources on CoOL
http://cool.conservation-us.org/bytopic/video/

Maria

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Katya Pereyaslavska <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Karen,

I would also look at preservation methods + retention of players as well as considerations for accessibility (captioning).

Katya

Accessibility Librarian
Scholars Portal, OCUL