Hi all—sending out a final call in case you have not yet responded to this quick survey about architecture libraries—whether they are branches and other questions. I would like to review the information and send a summary to you all. So please consider taking a few minutes to do the survey if you have not yet been able to find the time. I plan to collate the results on October 6. So there are only a few more days. Pass on if you know of others that might be interested in participating. Best, Barbara Opar

Here is the link,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RHDYS5P