Hello,

I should know this by now, but here is my question:

Can N6538.A4 be used for individual Native American artists?
Or is N6538.A4 reserved for publications about several Native American artists?  In that case, N6537 would be used for individual Native American artists.

Thank you very much,
Susan

Susan Ferrer-Vinent
Librarian
Frederick R. Mayer Library

Denver Art Museum
100 W. 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Visit www.denverartmuseum.org and subscribe to our e-newsletter. The Denver Art Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).