Tineye retrieved several copies and one identified it as:

Portrait of Laura Bro - Theodore Gericault, 1818-1820

ARTstor lists it as:

Gericault, Theodore, 1791-1824

Title  Portrait of Laure Bro, Daughter of Comeres

Date  19th C

Material  oil on canvas

Measurements  45x55cm

Subject  Painting--France--19th C. A.D

Portraits--Female

ARTstor Collection  ARTstor Slide Gallery

Source  Data from: University of California, San Diego

A copy in Wikiemedia Commons at: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Laure-bro-de-comeres.jpg

Cheers,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Library

Box 959312

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392