Hello,

The Midwestern Art Catalogers Discussion Group (MACDG) Fall 2014 meeting will be held on Friday, October 17th at Northwestern University Library<http://www.library.northwestern.edu/> in Evanston, IL.

The schedule is as follows :

1PM - 2PM : Business meeting (coffee will be provided) — MACDG requires a new Chair as I am transitioning out of cataloging art images not to mention I have been Chair of the group for four years now, thus it is time for someone new to step in or I will disband the group on October 17th.
2PM - 3PM : Benn Joseph, Manuscript Librarian, and Scott Krafft, Curator of Special Collections, will speak on The Death Collection<http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-10-28/features/ct-talk-brotman-halloween-20131028-27_1_halloween-sheet-music-brotman> in honor of Halloween.
3PM - 5PM : Mary & Leigh Block Museum of Art<http://www.blockmuseum.northwestern.edu/index.html>

Please RSVP to me at this email address.

Many thanks,

Nicole, Chair, MACDG