Building on the core concepts of this year’s ACSA theme, The Expanding Periphery and the Migrating Center, the Conference Planning Committee has been working hard to develop a suite of programs, tours, talks, and social events designed to address AASL members’ interests.

In addition to hearing from local experts about the architecture of Toronto, attendees will have the opportunity to—during Lightning Rounds—share ideas with their colleagues about potential solutions to common concerns pertaining to contemporary architecture librarianship and we will experiment with a new type of unconference session entitled Venture and Vexation. Stay tuned for announcements about additional conference programming that is currently under development

Please plan to join us at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, March 17 – 19, 2015.

We are planning to activate our conference website in November, complete with registration information.

Sincerely yours,

Co-chairs Martha Walker and Elizabeth Schaub
Jeff Alger
Sonny Banerjee
Cindy Derrenbacker
Rose Orcutt
Barbara Opar
Irene Puchalski

Elizabeth Schaub | Director, Visual Resources Collection
School of Architecture
The University of Texas at Austin
310 Inner Campus Drive, B7500
Austin, Texas 78712-1009