Dear colleagues and subscribers,

The editor's note in the latest issue of the Art Libraries Journal referred to a survey that was to be included with this issue. That survey didn't get mailed out. So we have converted it into a short (8 questions, mostly multiple choice) electronic survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7NP826K.

We would really appreciate it if subscribers and readers of the journal would complete the survey by 31 October. It should only take a few minutes.

The survey is designed to help us understand how readers access the journal and their views about contributing to it and about peer review. Please take the time to complete the survey, it will inform our direction in the future. Please forward this message to others you think may not receive it otherwise.

Best wishes,
Erica Foden-Lenahan and Gustavo Grandal Montero

Erica Foden-Lenahan

Editor, Art Libraries Journal
Friedensstrasse 38, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany