All,

Thank you to all of you out there who attended an 8:00 AM Sunday morning meeting during a very busy 2014 ARLIS/NA Conference.  Attached you will find the notes from our session.  Based off of our conference conversation, we ask that you fill out the following brief survey.  Your input is very valuable, and with it, we hope to launch an online journal club in addition to online educational opportunities.

Reference and Information Services Section (RISS) Member Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5S9NPDZ

Finally, a few bullet point announcements:

·         If you would like to author a post for Multimedia & Technology Reviews, please contact Emilee Mathews at [log in to unmask]

·         Please let me know if you are interested in becoming Vice-Moderator for RISS in 2015.

·         Please let me know if you are interested in becoming the RISS News Contributor.  This position is currently vacant, and we need blog content.

Any and all feedback is welcome!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Lane

Associate Librarian for Public Services

Frick Art Reference Library

The Frick Collection

10 East 71st Street

New York, NY 10021

212.547.0638

scottish-national-gallery

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.