From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Donna Bowman [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] ARTstor advanced search problems

Hello, all,

I, too, have been having problems with Advanced Searches that go nowhere. Hopefully, they'll have it fixed soon.

Donna

Yes, I have had problems with several sessions in ARTstor's advanced search this semester.  When I submit a search in the advanced search, nothing happens. I have reported it, but it seems to continue.

Beverly Mitchell
Art and Dance Librarian
Hamon Arts Library
Southern Methodist University

Donna Bowman
Visual Arts Liaison Librarian
Dr. John Archer Library
University of Regina
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2
(306)585-5118

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>