ARLIS/NA Collection Development SIG Blog.

This new Blog began at the end of May, and now has 80 followers.  Please check us out and consider joining our Blog. You can choose to be notified via email each time new posts are added.

There are entries on our Blog ranging from tips for finding OP titles to thoughts about Patron-Driven Acquisitions, to ideas on using social media to find new publications in our fields.  We continue to seek posts from our member colleagues, and would love to hear from anyone interested in posting an item that would be of interest to collection development librarians.

The Collection Development SIG Blog is also serving as a venue for member vendors and dealers to post information of use to those of us who select books for our libraries.  We value this information and want to make sure it is available to our colleagues.

We encourage all members to contribute questions, comments, ideas and thoughts on acquisitions and collection development in Fine Arts, Art History, Architecture, Archaeology, Photography and all related fields.

Those who wish to post, please submit your ideas or posts to either to Paula Gabbard ([log in to unmask]) and/or to Chris Sala ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to hearing from you.  Happy blogging.

--
Paula Gabbard
Fine Arts Librarian

Chris Sala