Hello All,

Next year, we will migrate to a new Digital Asset Management System that will also manage our physical collection.

We would like to incorporate barcode capabilities to aid in managing our physical collection.  Do any of you use barcoding with your collections?  If so, we would like to hear about:

Please feel free share via email or I am also happy to set up a quick 15 minute phone call to discuss if that’s easier.

If you know of anyone else doing this that we should contact, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jamal

Jamal Booker | Manager, Heritage Communications

The Coca-Cola Company | E: [log in to unmask] | P: 404-345-7258 | F: 404-598-8956

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE