Greetings all. Over the past few days there has been an ongoing discussion of staffing patterns in Architecture libraries. This discussion has included a number of detailed as well as quick surveys conducted by individuals needing to gather such information. A few months ago, I compiled a quick list , trying to identify those libraries with branch or specific service points and link it to the Design Intelligence ranking system. The information shared by me may have led to some misunderstandings/misinterpretations.  So in order to gather for myself and hopefully others current information I am sending along a Survey Monkey questionnaire. Some of you have asked for specific questions to be included. So here is the survey, which I hope will provide some of the answers needed by us all. If you would take a few minutes to complete the survey, I would very much appreciate it. I will share the results on all the lists. Thanks for helping! Best, Barbara Opar

Here is the link,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RHDYS5P