From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keefe, Jeanne
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] FW: Need advice and info from the collective wisdom of ARLIS

Hello all,
Please excuse any cross posting!
I have been asked to compile a list of architecture libraries that are physically located within schools or departments of architecture. I would appreciate any feedback
you can give me. If you are aware of any resource that might be helpful in the compilation of that list, please let me know.
Thanks so much!
Jeanne

Jeanne M. Keefe
Architecture Library Librarian
Architecture Library, Greene Building
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180
Tel: 518-276-2727
Fax: 518-276-6753

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>