Hi everybody,
Thank you all for your timely responses to my plea for help. Many of you have asked to be included in any list I may compile. Many, many thanks to Barbara Opar from Syracuse University who recently compiled such a list of the top 20 undergraduate and graduate schools of architecture with embedded libraries and she is willing to share that work with us. It will save me hours and hours of research! Please see attached pdf of her list.
Thanks again,
Jeanne

Jeanne M. Keefe
Architecture Library Librarian