Dear colleagues,

Our copy of ARTFORUM Oct 2013 has gone MIA.  Does anyone have an extra copy they would be willing to donate or sell to us? Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks, Cris

Cristine Rom | Library Director
CIA Library: A Library for Visual Artists
http://www.cia.edu/library
Voice: 216-421-7440 | Fax: 216-421-7439 | [log in to unmask]

Visitors and correspondence : Cleveland Institute of Art, 11141 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106
Deliveries and shipments: Cleveland Institute of Art, 11610 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106