Dear Colleagues,

  We have an English professor here at Rutgers who is looking for a print
copy of the Vogue cover from Vol. 5, No. 5, 31 January 1895. We have found
access to the digital image, but the professor would like a scanned copy
of the cover for an upcoming book.

Anyone have a scan of a hard copy they could send me for said professor?
If you can't scan but you are close to New Brunswick, NJ and have this
copy that would be helpful too!

Many thanks,

Megan

Megan Lotts, MFA, M.L.I.S
Art Librarian
(848)932-7189
www.meganlotts.com
like the Rutgers Art Library facebook page at
<https://www.facebook.com/rutgersartlibrary>
https://www.facebook.com/rutgersartlibrary