Hello all,
I am a second year MLIS student at UCLA and am working on a project regarding the archives of artists and the potential issues an archival processor must face when attempting to archive materials that document the artist's creative process.

I have created a survey, and would greatly appreciate feedback from those of you who have had experience processing or managing an artist's archival collection.
Please follow this link http://bit.ly/1qq1iTu to complete the online survey. The survey consists of multiple-choice and short answer questions, and should take approximately 15 minutes. Please note that the survey is completely anonymous.
Your participation will be extremely helpful, as the results of this survey will provide me with a framework for studying the extent to which an artist's creative process might be discernible through the use of his/her archives.

Also, if anybody has article recommendations for this topic, or any additional feedback please feel free to email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!
Keri Marken

MLIS candidate 2015
UCLA, Graduate School of Education and Information Studies