Abigail:

We use wikispaces.com to run a wiki for our docents. Pros: It's easy to use, nobody here has to do any kind of development work on it or give it tech support, it supports uploading of documents, and it has all the usual wiki functionality, such as version tracking and searchability. The only con I've run into is that it can be a little slow to respond from time to time, and I don't know if that's more about network/browser issues than anything else. Feel free to look at it (it's an open wiki): http://kiadocentresources.wikispaces.com/
Malcolm McBryde
Librarian
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
Kalamazoo, Michigan