Dear Karen,

Try Andrew Piper's *Book Was There* (Chicago, 2011).  You can get an idea
of the book from my interview at:
http://library-cafe.blogspot.com/2013/02/andrew-piper.html

It's a very accessible phenomenology of our physical relation to the book.

Cheers,

Thomas

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Kareemah Hamdan <[log in to unmask]

--
Thomas E. Hill
Art Librarian,

http://artlibrary.vassar.edu