From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Huftalen
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Book recommendation

Collective wisdom,
  Might anyone be able to recommend a book that is in someway connected to the topic of artists books, books as objects, history of the book etc. that is quite readable (and not too long) and lends itself to discussion?  I am attempting to connect an Art Book Club discussion to an upcoming exhibition of a book artist.  It can be any kind of writing, fiction, short stories, essays, non-fiction...

Thank you for any recommendations or insight!!

-Alison

Alison L. Huftalen, MA, MLS
Head Librarian

419.255.8000 ext. 7386

Toledo Museum of Art
PO Box 1013
Toledo, Ohio 43697

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>