From: Art Resources Transfer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 4:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [stars-l] Free art books for public schools and libraries!

ART RESOURCES TRANSFER

The Distribution to Underserved Communities Library Program announces the launch of its 2014 catalog of free art books! If you are a public institution in an underserved community, you are eligible to receive these free materials.

The D.U.C. is a nationwide program that distributes books on contemporary art to rural and inner-city schools, libraries, and alternative reading centers, completely free of charge. This year, we offer a rich selection of 451 titles by 127 publishers, shipped at no cost to your library. You may learn more about our program, browse our available titles, and place an order for books on our website by visiting our online catalog here.

With the intention of reaching as many schools and libraries in the nation's most underserved communities as possible, we restrict participants to one order per calendar year. We are unable to fill orders from private or religious institutions. Please note that, due to the large volume of orders we receive, it may take up to three months to process and ship the books you request. If you have questions about our program or the ordering process, don't hesitate to be in touch

With sincere thanks for your participation and support,

      -Alejandro Cesarco and Kylie Gilchrist

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Find us on Google+

Forward this email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

Art Resources Transfer
| 526 W 26 STREET #614 | NEW YORK | NY | 10001

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.