From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Minsky
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 3:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Umbrella online issues - HELP!

The complete archive of Umbrella (1978-2008), Judith Hoffberg's journal of artists' books, mail art and Fluxus, is at the Herron Art Library of IUPUI-- you can search or browse the online archive<https://journals.iupui.edu/index.php/umbrella/issue/archive>, and download every issue of Umbrella through 2005 as PDF.

I just tried viewing the 2006-2008 issues of Umbrella (these were online only, not printed) and got error messages. These are Vol. 29, No. 1 through Vol. 31, No. 3. It's not clear who is responsible for it--the IUPUI site<https://journals.iupui.edu/index.php/umbrella/issue/view/154> links to the online issues at the Umbrella<http://umbrellaeditions.com> site, and the links to the online issues do not work. There is no contact info, and I don't know who maintains it. If anyone reading this has a clue, please help! Are we in danger of losing all the digital issues? Maybe it's just outdated links? or has the content been deleted from the server? Is the digital content archived elsewhere?

Richard

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>