Hello,

I’m in need of an article from the Galpin Society Journal, a journal to which we do not subscribe. The title of the article is 'No Maker to be Compared’ – The Early Pianos of Thomas Tomkinson (c.1764-1853) and it’s in Volume LXVII (March 2014).

Does anyone have this issue and would you be willing to scan or photocopy it for us? I’d be happy to send a Seattle Art Museum publication in exchange.

Happy almost 4th of July,

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Learn/Library/SAM.asp

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4pm

Deco Japan:  Shaping Art and Culture, 1920 – 1945

May 10 – Oct 19, 2014

Get your tickets online now!

and

Modernism in the Pacific Northwest:  The Mythic and the Mystical

Jun 19 – Sep 7, 2014

Get your tickets online now!