Hi Kevin,

The RISD Library copy does have the article, "The Fouquets of The Conde
Museum at Chantilly" by Henri Malo, as pages [156] - [177]. These pages
begin with a two page, front and verso, text, followed by ten mounted color
illuminations (heliogravures) with text on the versos.

best regards,
Bob

--

*Robert Garzillo*