The ARLIS/NA Book Art Special Interest Group is kicking off a new year of
guest posts on our blog: http://arlisnabookartsig.blogspot.com.  Our first
post is by Teresa Burk, Head Librarian at ACA Library SCAD Atlanta.
 Teresa's post describes the current exhibition "'Let's Have Lunch':
Selections from the ACA Library Artist's Book Collection at SCAD Atlanta,"
open at SCAD Atlanta until July 11th.

This year, the Book Art SIG is focusing on book art exhibitions in library
spaces.  We'd like to hear your stories about the challenges and benefits
of exhibitions.  We are also forming a sub-committee to draft best
practices and guidelines for library exhibitions of book art.

If you are interested in submitting a guest post to the blog or
contributing to the exhibition best practices sub-committee, please contact
us ([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]).

Best,
Michelle Strizever and Amanda Meeks
ARLIS/NA Book Art SIG Coordinators

--