Dear ARLIS,

The Book Art SIG blog has a few new posts
<http://arlisnabookartsig.blogspot.com/> for you to check out!  We're very
happy with our recent updates about member publications, the Book Art
Thesaurus project, and guest posts about using book arts in library
instruction and displays.  Please keep the news about book arts at your
library coming; we're always open to guest posts.

In addition to our blog activity, I would like to put a call out for ARLIS
members who are interested in being a part of a new book art working group
that will focus on exhibiting book arts in libraries and determining best
practices for doing so. Topics such as preservation, curation, and use
during instruction are all areas we could explore, but would ultimately be
up to the group members' interests and experience.  Please contact me
directly by July 30th if you'd like to be involved:

All the best,
Amanda Meeks

--
Professional Portfolio <http://www.amandammargaret.wordpress.com>