AND all who staffed the registration tables, and volunteered for various
tasks!

--KC

*-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --*
*Katherine Cowan*  MFA, MLS
Senior Reference Librarian
Decker Library & Media Resources Collection

Maryland Institute College of Art
1300 West Mount Royal Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21217
tel: 410-225-2714