Dear collective wisdom,

I have a scholar who is interested in publishing a book about a specific collection in our archives. Yay! However I’ve only had people utilize our material as part of a book or article—nothing at this scale. I would love to hear from anyone who has handled this type of scholar/project in the past or the contact information for someone else who has. I’m just curious if there’s any issues that I should be on the lookout for that I may not be aware of.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed DC!

Heather Slania

Director of the Betty Boyd Dettre Library and Research Center

National Museum of Women in the Arts

1250 New York Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20005

(202) 266-2807

Follow us: NMWA Broad Strokes Blog Facebook Twitter