Greetings,
     I am currently completely renovating an ancient art gallery's 3,500 volume art library, from soup to nuts (cataloging, shelving, creating CMS, etc).  I am seeking advice on cataloging software.  The library is in-house only for a small staff of 5, so i do not need anything that necessarily monitors check-outs or ins.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Best,
Conrad Lochner