Hi,

I have someone who is interested in donating a ton of books to our library and he was curious if he would be able to get a tax deductible receipt for his donation.

Does anyone have a tax deductible form that I may use as a template for our museum library to give to him and others who would like to donate books in the future?

~Paula Waak~

Paula Waak

Librarian

T: 817.840.2165

Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth

3200 Darnell Street  |  Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Click Here to Search the Library’s Online Catalog