Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:46:46 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Rights holder for Pieter Kooistra's works?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello collective wisdom,

I am doing some research and seeking the organization or individual whom I can contact regarding rights and licensing for the late Dutch artist Pieter Kooistra (1922-1998). I am not familiar with which organizations I should start with in Europe, and the language difference does not help me.

I would be grateful for any leads or ideas that I may pursue. I am interested in some specific photographic works he took in the late1960s-early 1970s. Thank you!

Selena Chau
Master of Library & Information Science candidate, Fall 2014