Dear ARLIS colleagues,

This summer our chapter will be hosting a behind-the-scenes tour of Yale's collections.

It is open to chapter members, limited to 20 attendees, and costs $25, which will entirely support our chapter.

For more information:

http://arlisny.silkstart.com/events/discovering-collections-at-yale-university-1

Warm regards,

Deirdre