From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sian Evans
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Women and Art SIG meeting in DC

Greetings all!

The ARLIS/NA Women and Art SIG meeting will be scheduled on-site during one of the open SIG meeting slots. I will follow up on this list with an updated schedule once the meeting time has been finalized.

During this session we will discuss: the on-going activities of the Art+Feminism Wikipedia edit-a-thons, the potential for future outreach or activism, social media/website presence, and any other relevant topics. Please send me any topics for discussion off-list (my contact information is in the signature below). I will distribute an updated agenda once the schedule is finalized.

I also hope you will visit the National Museum of Women in the Arts<http://www.nmwa.org/visit/visitor-information> during your free time and check out The Politics of Distributed Learning: Outcomes of the Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon 2014<http://arlisna2014.sched.org/event/b7be945d99f2cb0913cb7260b9e46f83#.U1_-k6LqjKc> talk, in the New Voices session on Sunday, May 4 at 9:15am in Penn Quarter B.

Very best,

Siān Evans
Women and Art SIG coordinator

Siān Evans
Shared Shelf Implementation Manager
ARTstor

151 E. 61st St.
New York, NY 10065
T: 212-500-2447
www.sharedshelf.org<http://www.sharedshelf.org/>
www.facebook.com/ARTstor<http://www.facebook.com/ARTstor>

Sign up for a Shared Shelf demonstration<http://help.artstor.org/sshelp/index.php/Training_Options>
Check out Shared Shelf's YouTube Series<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO02jn_Rv19p0z9o4C7fz9eOGIuMlmYFh>!

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>