Dear Collective Wisdom,

I am wrapping up a mini "case study" on the use of visual thinking for information literacy. I am familiar with the VTS model (as developed by Yenawine and Housin) and other concept mapping models that employ images. My own project used a hybrid approach that seemed most suited to college students who may or not be familiar with visual art.

I wonder if others on this list have used images as a tool for information literacy classes and would be willing to share their experiences. One area of particular interest for me at this stage is assessment, but any thoughts or insights would be very welcome.

Ultimately, I'd like to powwow with others who may be interested in collaborating on a conference session at ARLIS or ACRL.

Please contact me off-list -- thank you!

Happy spring!

Claire