Hello,

We are hoping to purchase volumes 5,6,7 from the 7 volume set Andy Warhol's Interview: The Crystal Ball of Pop Culture (published by Edition 7L, 2004; ISBN: 3865210236).

I know it is a long shot, but please contact me off list if you have these in your stock.

Thanks!

Cathy Billings

Senior Library, Arts & Culture Supervisor

Brand Library & Art Center

1601 W. Mountain St. | Glendale, CA | 91201

www.brandlibrary.org |Facebook | Twitter