Dear List Members,

Our Library has this title to give away.  Please reimburse for shipping costs over $5.00.

Please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested.

Thank you,
Robin Rank

TITLE        Costume index; a subject index to plates and to illustrated text
AUTHOR       Monro, Isabel Stevenson, ed.
IMPRINT      New York, H.W. Wilson Co. 1937.
DESCRIPT     x, 338 p. 26 cm.
ALT AUTHOR   Cook, Dorothy Elizabeth, 1890-1959 joint ed.
ALT AUTHOR   Monro, Kate M., joint ed.

Robin Rank
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Information Services
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
voice:  269 337-7152
email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>