As a previous Library Work Study, I highly recommend this position to new
professionals, especially those interested in engaging with a unique and
canonical collection of artists' books. Living and working in Banff is also
pretty spectacular, as is the opportunity to experience all that a renowned
international art centre has to offer. I encourage interested parties to
apply and/or share this call widely.

My best,
Jaye

Jaye Fishel