Dear colleagues,

Hopefully the collective wisdom of the art library cataloging community can offer some guidance:

Our library would like to make available to our patrons access to online-only catalogues raisonnés, including ones that require a subscription (e.g. Artifex Press’s Chuck Close and Jim Dine catalogues raisonnés). Our catalog is only available locally and our ILS is, shall we say, not made for 2014 (856 fields do not display). How do other libraries handle this?

Please respond directly, unless you feel the larger community would be interested in this topic.

Thanks in advance!

Mitch Pendleton

SFMOMA Library

Mitch Pendleton
Cataloger

415.618.3296
www.sfmoma.org

This message, together with any and all attachments, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender by email and delete the message, along with any attachments.