Friends--

Our colleague at Artsy, Matthew Israel, has asked me to forward this message concerning a survey about how you use Artsy.  If you have any questions, please be in touch with Matt; his contact information is at the bottom of the posting.

The survey is very short!

All best,
Jenni

--
Jenni Rodda, Manager
Digital Media Services and Image Archive

*****************

We'd love to know how you use Artsy for education. Please take a moment to fill out a short (5 min.) web survey to help us improve our educational content and features.

Completing it will enter you to win an incredible limited edition, Magnum Contact Sheets: Limited Edition with Print by Werner Bischof (valued at $585).

To fill out the survey, and learn more about it, click the link below:

http://bit.ly/1qjyvRL

Thank you in advance for considering this outreach.

Sincerely,

Matthew

[A.] Matthew Israel / Director of The Art Genome Project

Artsy

401 Broadway

New York, NY 10013

matthew@artsymail.com